Gateway hotel and Apartments

Restaurant accused of circulating illness

Customers to Sizzler’s Family Restaurant at Gateway hotel over the weekend and early this week have complained of food poisoning after eating there.

Natasha Tamanabae is one victim.

She ate at Sizzler’s restaurant on Sunday May 14 and then again on Monday. Tamanabae claims to have fallen ill with diarrhoea and vomiting soon after.   

She was admitted to Paradise Private Hospital for a day where she was hooked on four bags of glucose. She has been released since but still bed ridden. Her two cousins are also very ill.