At least 18 reported cases, and a couple more, were said to have suffered food poisoning after catching a foodborne illness circulating at the restaurant over the Mother’s Day weekend.
But the restaurant believes this incident is unrelated to food preparation standards.
Still, officials were alerted on Wednesday, May 17.
A full team of officers from NCDC Health, National Health department and World Health Organisation jointly inspected the hotel on Monday, May 22.
NCDC Health did a health and sanitation inspection on the same day.