They included the Heads of the Investment Promotion Authority, PNG Sports Foundation, The National AIDS Council, Accident Investigation Commission, Small and Medium Enterprise Corporation, Conservation & Environment Protection Authority and the West New Britain Provincial Administrator.
The appointments include:
- Clarence Hoot, appointed as Managing Director for IPA
- Gunther Joku, reappointed as Managing Director for CEPA
- Steven Malken, appointed as Managing Director for SMEC
- Dr Nick Dala, reappointed as Director for National AIDS Council
- Peter Tsiamalili Jnr, re-appointed as Executive Director for PNGSF; and
- William Oseah, re-appointed as Provincial Administrator for West New Britain
Dean Kuri was also appointed to the role of CEO of the Accident Investigation Commission.