The handset’s build materials look and feel ultra-premium, it is obvious that Huawei has taken no short-cuts in this design and make.
The Huawei P10 is a smart-looking handset too. Very sharp. The mobile featured in the video is the Mystic silver color option and it looks the way it feels, smooth, smart and elegant. Overall it’s well-proportioned for one-handed use.
On the other hand, the top protective glass is the fifth generation Corning Gorilla, making it stronger and more resistant to scratches.
Huawei P10 Specifications include:
- Dual Nano SIM, dual standby, supports LTE connectivity
- 5.1-inch IPS capacitive FHD (1920x1080) touchscreen display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Dimensions: 145.3mm x 69.3mm x 6.98mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- 2.4GHz 64-bit quad core Cortex-A73 CPU + 1.8GHz 64-bit quad core Cortex-A53 CPU, ARM Mali-G71 MP8 GPU, HiSilicon Kirin 960 chipset
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via micro SD card up to 256GB, uses SIM 2 slot
- 20MP f/2.2 monochrome + 12MP f/2.2 hybrid autofocus main camera with dual LED flash, Leica-co-engineered, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP f/1.9 secondary camera, Leica-co-engineered, 1080p video recording
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band
- USB Type C
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Sensors: fingerprint, accelerometer, light, proximity, magnetic, hall
- Battery: 3200mAh lithium-ion, non-removable, supports Super Charge
Make Colors: Dazzling blue, Dazzling gold, Prestige gold, Rose gold, Mystic silver, Ceramic white, Graphite black, Greenery
Personally, if you are all about making memories with great pictures than the Huawei P10 is the phone for you.
But don’t take my word for it, invest in more than a phone, invest in making good quality memories with a phone that is more than just a device but a statement of your life.