Three Chief Superintendents were promoted to the rank of Assistant Commissioners, two to Chief Superintendents, one to Superintendent and one to Inspector. They include:
- Chief Superintendent Samson Kua promoted to Assistant Commissioner and confirmed to the position of Commander Border. ACP Kua has been acting in the position for four years;
- Chief Superintendent Joe Poma promoted to Assistant Commissioner and confirmed to the position of Commander Traffic. ACP Poma has been acting in the position over a year;
- Chief Superintendent Hodges Ette promoted to Assistant Commissioner Crimes. He has been acting on this position for more than a year;
- Superintendent Paul Nii promoted to Chief Superintendent and confirmed to the position of Director Legal. He has been acting in the position for more than a year;
- Superintendent Peter Philips, promoted to Chief Superintendent. He is currently commandant of the Bomana Police College;
- Superintendent Philip Mitna, promoted to Chief Superintendent. Mitna is currently the Constabulary's Director for Research and Planning. He is also the only police officer with a PhD;
- Chief Inspector Francis Aigilo, promoted to rank of superintendent and confirmed to position of Senior Legal Officer. He has been acting in the position for over a year;
- Detective Senior Sergeant Apollos Terry, promoted to the rank of inspector. He is currently Officer-in-charge (OIC) Gordon’s Minor Crimes and head of the Policing the Police Task Force Team.
Police Minister Bryan Kramer had the honour of installing the new ranks on the eight officers at the Gateway Hotel in the National Capital District yesterday at the end of the day-long Police Ministerial brief.
(Superintendent Paul Nii being conferred the rank of Chief Superintendent by Police Minister Bryan Kramer)