In fact, this is the third month in a row in 2016 that Loop PNG has recorded more than one million views visiting the Loop site, showing that our online news service continues to grow and expand throughout PNG and the region.
On January 31, 2016 Loop PNG recorded 1,063,859 Page Views to the site. At the end of February, which was a short month, Loop PNG recorded 1,065,437 Page Views. On March 31, 2016, Loop PNG recorded 1,073,291 despite continuous power disruptions.
Arthur Menih who collates Loop PNG’s weekly traffic statistics said: “Despite it being a tough week, we managed to pick up some good strides in the remaining four days to close of the month (March) with the following:
- Unique Users – We’ve closed the month at 100,928 Uniques. A 13% increase from 89,205 reported on (w/e 27 March).
- Page Views – We’ve closed month of March at 1,173,291 Page Views. That’s a 14% increase from w/e 27 March.
- Facebook – 30,166 likes to date! Thank you to all our Fans for interacting with our Loop facebook page!
- Android App downloads on Google Play – 17,051 Installs
- Avg Session Duration: 4 minutes and 10 seconds . Again, that exceeded our 6 months rolling average of 4 mins and 6 seconds!
Loop PNG General Manager Titi Gabi aid hitting over a million views in the first three months is refreshing and exciting.
“This is an indication of people’s ever changing lifestyles which includes how they are consuming news.
It also means we have to keep delivering a fair, factual and timely product on a daily basis, 24/7.”
You can be part of this exciting and progressive action by downloading the free PNG Loop Apps and be one of the million to be first with the news.