The NCD Metropolitan Superintendent, Perou N’Dranou stated that the crimes reported to police stations around Port Moresby include;
- Four reports on armed robberies;
- Five reports filed on armed hold ups and stolen vehicles;
- Three breaks and enter and stealing reports filed;
- Four homicide cases filed;
- Six reports on sexual related offense filed and
- One case of fraud.
NCD Metropolitan Superintendent, Perou N’Dranou reiterated again that his main concern is the reports filed for sexual related offence.