A post that read, "Goood Bye CAVS!!," was posted to the Facebook account of the Cavs guard, but it was quickly deleted.
Smith then tweeted out a few minutes later that he had been hacked and that he is not leaving Cleveland.
Idk what's going on with social media but this is crazy. I'm not leaving the #Cavs
— JR Smith (@TheRealJRSmith) June 21, 2017
It is the second time this month Smith claimed he was hacked.
After the Cavaliers lost game three of the NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors, a tweet that said, "Cavs in 7," was sent from Smith's verified Twitter account, only to have the post removed. Once again, Smith said he was hacked.
Smith signed a four-year, $57million contract before last season began, so it would be a shock if he left the Cavs.