Whether users are watching their favourite movie or streaming their favourite artist’s latest album, sounds are clear, crisp and rich in quality.
The new Galaxy S9 and S9+ also support Dolby Atmos, giving the effect of 360-degree sound.
The Galaxy S9 and S9+ audio experience is complemented by Samsung’s revolutionary Infinity Display.
First introduced on the Galaxy S8, the bold, bright Super AMOLED Infinity Display blends right into the phone with virtually no distracting notches. With adaptive contrast enhancement, users can use their device even in direct sunlight.
- The Dual Aperture supports F1.5 mode and F2.4 mode. Dual Aperture is installed on the rear camera (Galaxy S9) and rear wide-camera (Galaxy S9+).
- Bixby service availability and features may vary by country or carrier. Voice Command recognizes English (U.S.), Mandarin Chinese and Korean.
Not all accents, dialects and expressions are recognized. Service ability may vary by country or carrier and is dependent upon connectivity.
Voice command works with a select, growing list of Samsung and third-party apps. See “Apps with Voice” in Bixby for a list of compatible apps.
- May differ by country and carrier.
A Device that Fits with the Connected Lifestyle
For those constantly on the move, the next-generation Samsung DeX empowers a mobile lifestyle by bringing a large, full-screen experience to the mobile handset. With the DeX Pad, a new docking system, users can easily connect the Galaxy S9 and S9+ to a larger monitor, keyboard and mouse to expand the mobile experience with enhanced document editing or even full-screen gaming.
- Users can also transform the Galaxy S9 and S9+ into a Touch Pad with the DeX Pad.
- The Best Comes Standard with the Galaxy Foundation
- Available on select Samsung smartphones running Android 8.0+. Using the original HDMI cable and charger included with DeX Pad is recommended. DeX Pad, keyboard, mouse, monitor sold separately.
- DeX Pad comes with HDMI cable, wall charger and data cable. Accessories including monitor sold separately. Use of original HDMI cable and charger included with DeX Pad is recommended. Dex Pad also supports Galaxy S8, S8+ and Note8.
- Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue/dry if wet.
- Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only.
The Galaxy S9 and S9+ will be available in Papua New Guinea on 16 March 2018. Both devices will be offered in Midnight Black, Coral Blue and Lilac Purple.
Prices range from K3349 for the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ 64 GB and K4599 for the 256GB.