Dreamworld's parent company Ardent Leisure said in a statement this morning that all slides, pools and cabanas at Whitewater World (Dreamworld's water park) will be open, along with several Dreamworld rides and attractions.
Ardent Leisure made the announcement via a statement to the ASX, in which the company said Dreamworld was "expected to incur approximately $1.6 million in one-off costs associated with the tragedy (net of expected insurance recoveries)".
"The closure of both Dreamworld and Whitewater World throughout the month of November 2016 will result in no significant revenue being recorded for that month (2015: $7.6 million). In addition to lost revenue, the Theme Parks division is expected to incur operating costs in the range of $4.0 million to $4.2 million for the month," the statement said.
Four visitors to the park, Cindy Low, Kate Goodchild, her brother Luke Dorsett and his partner Roozbeh Araghi, were killed on October 25 when two rafts collided on the Thunder River Rapids near a large conveyor belt at the end of the ride.
A short time after the issuing of the ASX statement, a media release from Dreamworld chief executive Craig Davidson confirmed the reopening date.
Mr Davidson said "a number of Dreamworld attractions" would be fully operational from the opening weekend.
"Every single attraction opening on 10th December will have passed an unprecedented multi-level safety review, encompassing Workplace Health and Safety Queensland's audit, Dreamworld's internal engineering review, Pitt & Sherry's independent review and the external peer-review by UK based theme park safety specialists, LTC," Mr Davidson said.
Earlier this month, Ardent Leisure announced the Thunder River Rapids would be demolished out of respect for the victims and their families.
Mr Davidson said the reopening would be a special "Open Hearts – Open Doors Charity Weekend".
"Furthermore $25 from every guest entry fee from the charity weekend will be donated to the Red Cross and Dreamworld will also contribute the $25 donation on behalf of all pre-paid ticket and passholders," Mr Davidson said.
"These funds will be distributed to those affected by the tragedy through the GIVIT Appeal independent distribution committee."
Mr Davidson also announced a six-month extension for all annual pass holders.